Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sephora by OPI Holiday Gift Set

Ok so i didn't want to put this on my nails so I put it on white paper.. its pretty true to how it would show up on your nails. I just want to warn you though, I am missing 6 of the colors(the first row) because this gift was split up between me and my step sister. But anyway I wanted to show you what they looked like and what the names of the colors where! The group picture of colors is ONE coat and the individual colors are TWO coats. The two that arent labeled are MERMAID TO ORDER(turquoise) & I DONT BITE(purple)


 All of the colors (that i own, one coat)

Dont Feed The Hand Models

Metro Chic


Break A Leg Warmer




Eve-Y On The Eyes

Just A Little 
Sample Sale

Fiercely Fabulous


I'm With Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment