Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My Spring Essentials

This is what I'm going to be living in during the springtime.. obviously I don't own all of these pieces because some are HELLA expensive but it is just inspiration. I hope this inspires you too!

Products: 
Trench Coat (H&M or AE)
Light Wash Jeans (Ernest Sewn.. but any will do)
Darker Wash Jean (I want JBrand)
TOMS (Red and Canvas)
Lucky Lucky Lavender by OPI
Coral Shorts (J Crew is in the picture but you can get them at American Apparel and H&M)
Floral Shirt (J Crew)
Alpine Snow by OPI (I think thats the name)
Marc Jacobs Hillier Hobo Purse in Black 
White Jeans (AE, H&M, Abercrombie)
Floral Scarf (H&M)
Michael Kors Watch in Tortoise 
Blue Necklace (J Crew)
Marc Jacobs Bracelet in Rose Gold
Striped Shirt (Aritizia)
Jean Jacket (H&M, AE)
Sheer Shirt (AA, H&M)
Charm Necklace (anywhere....)

No comments:

Post a Comment